The KEBA KeContact P30 x-series charging station is designed to operate in single-phase or three-phase installations. Its charging power is adjustable from 2.3kW to 22kW.
It will therefore recharge your electric vehicle with an intensity that you can choose between 10A and 32A, on a single-phase or three-phase electric circuit. In other words, this Keba charging station will fit to each electrical circuit and can even evolve over time with it.
This charging station is equipped with a Type 2 socket that includes a shutter system (T2S) to increase safety. This charging station can operate either as plug & charge (automatic charging as soon as an electric vehicle is plugged in) or through its RFID reader with an access card or badge.
Thanks to its Ethernet, Wlan (WiFi) or 4G / LTE modem the KEBA P30 can be connected to a backend system, compatible with OCPP (Open Charge Point Protocol), in order to be managed remotely.
The OCPP connection allows for instance to let the terminal be available to company’s customers, visitors, employees, etc. by giving them the possibility to charge their electric vehicle while paying with their usual roaming card or with their favorite mobile application.
More generally, charging a fee for EV recharges is greatly facilitated thanks to OCPP connectivity. This terminal is equipped with a calibrated
meter which allows a precise accounting and billing of the consumed energy.
This charging station is universal. It is compatible with any brand of electric or rechargeable hybrid vehicle (plug-in) having a Type 2 socket, the European standard for these vehicles.
Ready for the future, this charging station is designed to operate alone or withing charging stations clusters where it can manage from two and up to 16 wall boxes. Several charging station clusters may coexist. This means that to install up to 32 terminals, for instance, you will need two clusters of 16 terminals each, and so on. The Keba P30 x-series acts as a master which controls the other Keba P30 c-series slave terminals.
One of the main advantages of a cluster installation of our KEBA charging stations is the dynamic modulation of the power, available on the main circuit, in order to optimally distribute it between the vehicles to charge.
This is an intelligent charging management which leads to an equitable power sharing in order to better use the grid connection’s possibilities.
This load management ensures a rational use of the available energy. This great advantage is even more important in multi-charging stations installations and allows to reduce the power of the main grid connection. This is a result of the multi-vehicles charging process optimization.
In combination with TQ’s EM420 energy manager, the KEBA P30 x-series stations can dynamically manage the charging power.
The power of the charging station will thus be modulated according to the load of your electric circuit, so as not to overload it, while taking continuously advantage of the maximum available capacity.
RFID cards or badges are also centrally managed: once registered, an RFID card will give access to the entire cluster of charging stations.
The Keba P30 charging station has a unique automatic reset function that allows to resume the charging process after an eventual power outage, an overheat or any other event that would disrupt its operation.
This automatic reset does not exempts from a new authorization, if it is configured so and thus preserves the secure access to the terminal, even when a power cut occurs.
This wall box is designed and manufactured in the European Union. It meets all the standards that are essential for your safety and has been CE certified.
Main use: Co-ownerships, companies, private or public parking. Installations in which other charging stations are managed as slaves. This charging station is used in cluster systems together with c-series terminals.
Electric-Star can take care and process the billing data of your electric vehicles charging.
We manage and break down very large volumes of data for companies with multiple electric charging sites and stations. We also manage the charging stations of smaller implementations already from a single charging point for small businesses (SMEs) or co-ownership’s.
We integrate our processing solution for electric vehicle power consumption data, whether to import it into an existing billing system or even to generate the end user bill.
Electric-Star goes even further in terms of data processing and can also provide you with all the necessary consumption statistics as well as an audit of the applied tariffs.
|Socket with shutter system|
|Type 2S (European standard)|
|Maximum charging power||from 2,3kW to 22kW (adjustable)|
|Charging process||Automatic on connection (Plug & charge)|
|Charging mode||Mode 3|
|Operating voltage||230V in single-phase or 230V/400V in three-phase (50Hz)|
|Charging current||10 A / 13 A / 16 A / 20 A / 25 A / 32 A|
single-phase or three-phase configurable
|Charging current selection||Manual|
Automatic (when operating within an automatic load system)
|Socket type||Type 2 standard socket: 32 A / 400 V CA|
according to EN 62196-1 and VDE-AR-E2623-2-2 with shutter
|Residual direct current detecting device (RDC-DD)||> 6 mA (characteristic in accordance with IEC 62955, < 10 s)|
|Protection class||IP54 (rain resistant)|
|Protection against mechanical impact||IK08|
|Operating temperature||16A: -25°C à +50°C (without direct sunlight)|
32A: -25°C à +40°C (without direct sunlight)
|Rated short-time withstand current||< 10 kA (effective value in accordance with EN 61439-1)|
|Temperature management||Automatic power reduction in case of overheating|
|Weight||~ 5 kg|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||516 mm x 240 mm x 166 mm|
|4G communication||4G with fallback to 3G/2G when needed|
|WLAN / WiFi||Type : IEEE 802.11 b, g, n – 2,4 GHz|
Supported modes : Mode AP Ad-hoc, client mode
|SIM card||Size: Mini-Sim (2FF)|
Type : Industrial/M2M recommended
|RFID card||Type: Carte/tag MIFARE according ISO 14443 or ISO 15693|
|kWh counter||MID (Measuring Instruments Directive 2014/32/EU) counter, class B|
(according to EN 50470-1 / -3)
|Cable feed||16A: 5G2,5 (2,5mm²)|
32A: 5G6 (6mm²)
|Origin||Designed and manufactured in European Union|
|KEBA reference||110.618 / 110618 / 110 618|
This charging station is 100% compatible with any electric vehicle having Type 2 charging socket like:
- Audi A3 e-tron, Audi e-tron, Audi e-tron Sportback, Audi Q7 e-tron
- BMW 740e Plug-in Hybrid, BMW 225XE Plug-in Hybrid, BMW 330e Plug-in Hybrid, BMW i3, BMW i8, BMW iX3, BMW X5 xDRIVE40e Plug-in Hybrid, BMW X5 xDRIVE45e Plug-in Hybrid
- BYD e6
- Citroën Berlingo Electric, Citroën C-Zero, Citroën C5 Aircross Hybrid, Citroën e-Berlingo Multispace, Citroën ë-C4, Citroën ë-Jumpy, Citroën e-Méhari, Citroën ë-SpaceTourer
- Fiat 500e la Prima
- Honda e
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric, Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid, Hyundai Kona Electric
- Jaguar F-PACE Hybride, Jaguar I-PACE
- Kia e-Niro, Kia Niro Plug-in Hybrid, Kia Optima Plug-in Hybrid, Kia Soul EV
- Land Rover Discovery Sport P300e hybride rechargeable, Range Rover Evoque P300e hybride rechargeable, Range Rover Sport 400e hybride rechargeable, Range Rover Velar P400e hybride rechargeable
- Mercedes C350 Plug-in Hybrid, Mercedes CLA 250e Hybrid plug-in, Mercedes Classe B Electric, Mercedes A 250 e Hybrid plug-in, Mercedes B 250 e Hybrid plug-in, Mercedes Classe E Hybrid plug-in, Mercedes Classe S Hybrid plug-in, Mercedes EQC, Mercedes EQV, Mercedes eSprinter, Mercedes eVito, Mercedes eVito Tourer, Mercedes GLA 250 e Hybrid plug-in, Mercedes GLC 350 e Hybrid plug-in, Mercedes GLE Hybrid plug-in, Mercedes Vito E-CELL
- Mini Cooper Countryman Hybride rechargeable, Mini Cooper SE Electric
- Nissan Ariya, Nissan e-NV200 Evalia, Nissan Leaf
- Opel Ampera-e, Opel Corsa-e, Opel Grandland X hybride rechargeable, Opel Mokka-e, Opel Vivaro-e, Opel Zafira-e Life
- Peugeot 3008 hybride rechargeable, Peugeot 508 hybride rechargeable, Peugeot e-2008, Peugeot e-208, Peugeot e-Boxer, Peugeot e-Expert, Peugeot e-Traveller
- Polestar 1, Polestar 2
- Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid, Porsche Panamera E-Hybrid, Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid, Porsche Taycan 4S, Porsche Taycan 4S Plus, Porsche Taycan Turbo, Porsche Taycan Turbo S
- Renault Captur E-TECH Plug-in Hybrid, Renault Kangoo Z.E., Renault Megane E-TECH Plug-in Hybrid, Renault Twingo électrique, Renault Zoe
- Seat Mii electric
- Skoda CITIGOe iV, Skoda Enyaq iV, Skoda Octavia iV, Skoda Superb iV
- Smart EQ forfour, Smart EQ fortwo, Smart For-Two ED
- Toyota Prius Plug-in
- VW e-Golf, VW e-up!, VW Golf GTE, VW ID.3, VW Passat GTE
- Volvo S90 T8 Plug-in Hybrid, Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid, Volvo V90 T8 Plug-in Hybrid, Volvo XC40 Recharge, Volvo XC60 T8 Plug-in Hybrid, Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine Plug-in Hybrid
- and many others
Scope of delivery:
- 1 charging station for electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids
- 1 wall mounting kit
- Installation and user manuals
Leading time: approximately 3 weeks