Portable accelerated charger for electric vehicles
This fast charger will allow you to charge your single-phase electric vehicle in Mode 2at 7.4 kW max power. Beginning and ending of charging sessions are automatically managed by the charger: plug-in the cable to your electric car socket and charging starts at desired power.
This universal charger is not dedicated to a single model or brand, it is made for any car having a Type 21 socket.
The main advantage of this charger is to allow charging your electric vehicle anywhere having CEE industrial electric sockets like at campings, marinas or even at home if you have one installed.
Charging is accelerated compared with back-up chargers and can be made whenever you want, while benefiting from known and low electricity tariff. This solution is also suitable for hybrid plug-in vehicles.
This mobile charger for electric vehicles is an automatic portable charging station, connectable to any standard electrical installation with a CEE socket, following the chosen option.
This portable charger for electric cars is extremely compact and well designed. Unlike the OCC (Occasional Charging Cable) of electric vehicles, this charger is made for an intensive and daily use.
Contrary to classic chargers, it has no bulky box attached since charging electronics has been miniaturized and integrated in the Type-1 plug. Space-saving, it will find its place in your trunk and charge your electric vehicle anywhere by simply plugging it in.
Thanks to its adjustable current, it will allow you to adapt the charge of your car to the electrical circuit to which you connect.
High quality equipment
This portable charger is designed and manufactured within the European Union, using components chosen for their quality and robustness. This charger is compliant to European requirements and is certified by TÜV institute.
Moreover, all chargers are tested with care prior to shipping in order to ensure they are working properly. In addition to that, it can be equipped with residual current protection so that user protection is maximal.
This charger is highly resistant, made for external use (sun, rain, etc.) and has a IP54 rating. In other words, you can charge your electric vehicle safely.
- The charger is fully integrated in the handle of the socket on the vehicle side, and thus there is no bulky box that hangs on the ground with the cable
- Miniaturized communication module especially developed for electric vehicles (Micro EVSE 1)
- Designed for single phase charging in Mode 2 with currents up to 32 Amps (7.4 kW)
- Adjustable charging current (from 6 to 32A)
- The charging current can be adjusted even during the charging process of the vehicle
- Built-in overheat protection with automatic reset with SOFT-OFF functionality
- Premium quality EV specific cable (made in Germany)
- Type of plug needed can be selected when you order (for the mains side)
- The cable length can be chosen from 5 to 12 meters
- RCD type B protection (optionally available) integrated into the CEE 5P 32A wall plug (5 pins, three-phase) – still without any bulky box!
- Adapter available from CEE 3P male to CEE 5P female 32A (if you choose the CEE 5P plug option and you want to connect the charger to a CEE 32A 3-pole “blue” socket – single phase)
- Rainproof device
Cable properties *:
- Resistant to organic aggression, oil, dust and water
- Especially designed for long service life
- Remains flexible even at low temperatures (temperature range: -25 ° C to 80 ° C)
- Highly resistant against mechanical stress, in particular abrasion and sliding
[*] Applies to the insulated part of the cable, excluding the electronics
- Plug type (electric vehicle side): Type 1 (SAE J1772) Female plug
- Type of plug (wall outlet/grid side): CEE 5P 32A (5 pins, three-phase), CEE 3P 32A (3 pins, single-phase), etc.
- Maximum charge current: 32A (single-phase)
- Charging currents: 6A, 8A, 10A, 13A, 16A, 20A, 25A, 32A
- Maximum charging power: 7.4 kW
- Nominal voltage: 230V (single-phase)
- Operating voltage range: 180V to 270V (50/60Hz)
- The micro EVSE 1 electronics, that handle the entire charging process functions, are integrated in the vehicle’s side connector
- Ultra precise and temperature independent EV communication frequency, controlled by QUARTZ
- User information interface through an integrated LED
- Detects and indicates all charging states as well as every possible fault (via the integrated LED indicator)
- Automatic reset after any possible fault
- Cable length: to be defined by the customer on ordering
- UV, oil and flame resistant cable insulation
- Ambient air temperature operational range: -30 ° C to 40 ° C (in direct sunlight)
- Integrated overheating protection, with self-reset and SOFT-OFF functionality
- Optional CEE 5P 32A wall plug (5 pins, three-phase) with integrated RCD ** protection Type B (AC & DC sensitive, for a maximum of safety)
- IP rating: IP54 (rain water resistant)
- Cable color: Black
- Weight: depends on the cable length
- IEC 61851 compliant
- CE & TÜV approved
- Designed and manufactured in EU
100% compatible with all electric vehicles equipped with a Type 1 charging socket :
- Citroen C-zero
- Fisker Karma
- Ford Focus EV
- Kia Soul
- Mitsubishi i-MiEV
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
- Nissan e-NV200
- Nissan Leaf
- Opel Ampera
- Peugeot Ion
- Renault Fluence Z.E.
- Renault Kangoo Z.E. (2011)
- Toyota Prius Plug-in
- and many other
** RCD: Is a residual current protection device (RCD) which is also called residual current circuit breaker (RCCB). This protection system instantly breaks a circuit to prevent serious harm due to an electric shock. Injuries are still possible in certain cases, if for instance a person comes to fall after receiving the shock or if he touches both wires at the same time. In this charger, the RCD option can only be chosen with the CEE 5P 32A three-phase (RED style) wall plug. The one-phase CEE plug is not compatible with it.
Scope of delivery: 1 portable charger for electric cars
Note: If you choose a version without protection (RCD), it is mandatory that electric installation to which you connect this charger is protected by RCD itself.