This KEBA KeContact P30 a-series charging station is designed to operate in single-phase electric installations at maximum 7.4kW of charging power.
It will therefore recharge your electric vehicle with an intensity that you can adjust between 10A and 32A, on a three-phase electric circuit. Thanks to that, this charging station parameters can be modified in the future if maximum available power from the network evolves.
This charging station is equipped with a Type 2S socket with shutters for safety enhancement.
It is a charging station that works in plug & charge mode (automatic recharging as soon as an electric vehicle is plugged in). An RFID reader is also available as an option. With this option, only authorized users, having a registered RFID card or badge into the charging station’s memory, can charge.
This charging station is universal. It is compatible with any brand of electric or rechargeable hybrid vehicle (plug-in) having a Type 2 socket, the European standard for these vehicles.
The Keba P30 charging station has a unique automatic reset function that allows it to resume the charging process after a power cut, an overheat or any other event that would disrupt its operation.
In addition, this wall terminal is designed and manufactured in the European Union. It meets all the standards that are essential for your safety and has been CE certified.
Main use: Autonomous private installations and small companies
KEBA P30 a-series charging stations are built for offline mode charging (they are not connected to a network). If you seek for a charging station that you can monitor and pilot remotely, then the KEBA P30 x-series and c-series product range is the best choice for you.
|Socket with locking system|
|Type 2 / Type 2S|
|Maximum charging power||from 2.3 kW to 7.4 kW|
|Charging process||Automatic on connection (Plug & charge)|
|Charging mode||Mode 3|
|Operating voltage||230V (50Hz)|
|Selectable max. charging current||10 A / 13 A / 16 A / 20 A / 25 A / 32 A|
|Charging current selection||DIP switches|
|Socket type||Type 2 standard socket: 32 A / 400 V CA|
according to EN 62196-1 and VDE-AR-E2623-2-2 with or without shutter
|Residual direct current detecting device (RDC-DD)||> 6 mA (characteristic in accordance with IEC 62955, < 10 s)|
|Protection against mechanical impact||IK08|
|Operating temperature||16A: -25°C à +50°C (without direct sunlight)|
32A: -25°C à +40°C (without direct sunlight)
|Rated short-time withstand current||< 10 kA (effective value in accordance with EN 61439-1)|
|Temperature management||Automatic power reduction in case of overheating|
|Weight||~ 5 kg|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||516 mm x 240 mm x 166 mm|
|Interfaces||USB and Ethernet RJ45|
|Power supply||Single-phase alternating current (AC)|
|Required power cable||3G6 mm²|
|Origin||Designed and manufactured in European Union|
|KEBA references||125 027 / 125.027 / 125027 / KC-P30-ESS40031-000-GE|
125 028 / 125.028 / 125028 / KC-P30-ESS40031-00R-GE
Any plug-in hybrid (rechargeable) or electric vehicle having a Type 2 is able to charge on alternating current thanks to this charging station. Most vehicles can charge at 7.4 kW. You will find the list of compatible vehicles hereafter (not exhaustive):
- Plug-in hybrid vehicles (rechargeable)
- Electric vehicles charging at 11 kW – [charging limited to 3.7 kW]
- Electric vehicles charging at 22 kW – [charging limited to 7.4 kW]
- Electric vehicles charging at 7.4 kW
- Audi Q4 35 e-tron, Audi e-tron GT, Audi e-tron Sportback
- Citroën ë-C4, Citroën ë-Jumper, Citroën ë-Jumpy, Citroën ë-SpaceTourer
- Dacia Spring
- Honda e
- Hyundai Ioniq electric, Hyundai Kona electric
- Kia e-Niro, Kia, e-Soul, Kia Soul EV
- Nissan Ariya, Nissan Leaf, Nissan e-NV200
- Opel Corsa-e, Opel Mokka-e, Opel Vivaro-e, Opel Zafira-e Life
- Peugeot e-208, Peugeot e-2008, Peugeot e-Boxer, Peugeot e-Expert, Peugeot e-Traveller
- Porsche Taycan 4S, Porsche Taycan 4S Plus, Porsche Taycan Turbo, Porsche Taycan Turbo S
- Renault Twingo electric, Renault Megane electric, Renault Zoe
- Seat Mii electric
- Skoda CITIGOe iV, Skoda Enyaq iV 50
- Volkswagen e-up!, Volkswagen e-up! 2.0, Volkswagen ID.3 Pure, Volkswagen ID.4 (52 kWh)
- Find my vehicle
Lead time: Expect a couple weeks before shipping
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Charging station for electric vehicles
- 1x Wall mounting kit
- Installation and user manuals