This charging cable is essential for connecting your electric car to public charging stations having a Type 2 socket.
Indeed, apart from the DC (Direct Current) terminals and the HPC (High Power Chargers), the fast and accelerated EV recharging terminals located in public places (car parks, hotels, supermarkets, etc.) have no cable attached.
These are the vast majority of public EV charging stations.
Essential for all your EV trips, this charging cable should always have its place in the trunk of your electric car.
It is indeed a shame to have to recharge at a public terminal and to find yourself there without a charging cable.
- Designed for three-phase electric vehicles charging with currents up to 3 x 32A (22kW)
- Cable length: 5 meters
- Plug type on electric vehicle side: Type 2 (IEC 62196) female plug
- Plug type on charging station side: Type 2 (IEC 62196) male plug
- Maximum charging current: 3x32A (three-phase)
- Maximum charging power: 22kW (three-phase)
- This cable also works perfectly with any other lower power like:
- 11kW three-phase
- 7,4kW single phase
- 3,7kW single phase
- and all the intermediate power stages for any 3-phase or single-phase electric car
- Rated voltage: 400V (three-phase)
- Operating ambient air temperature range: -30°C to +50°C
- Certifications: CE
- IP Rating: IP66
- Color: Black
It is therefore essential to always have this charging cable in the trunk of your electric car, especially during longer trips, during which it will be necessary to recharge on the road.
It can be used on all electric cars that have an embedded three-phase charger as well as a single-phase one, up to 22kW for three-phase and 7.4kW for single-phase.
Examples of electric vehicles on which this cable is used: VW e-Golf, BMW i3, Tesla model S, Smart ForTwo ED, Mercedes Class B with electric motor, Mercedes S500 PHEV, Mercedes SLS EV, Mercedes Vito E -Cell Van, Porsche Panamera S PHEV, BYD e6, Renault Zoe, Volvo V60 PHEV, BMW i8, Audi A3 e-Tron, VW E-Up, VW Golf GTE, VW Passat GTE, Hyundai Kona, Hyundai Ioniq, Kia e-Niro and many others…
Scope of delivery: 1 electric vehicle charging cable