This private charging station is made to charge two (2) vehicles simultaneously in Mode 3 at maximum 7.4kW. Benefit from your personal wallbox at home or at work in order to charge electric vehicles or plug-in hybrid vehicles.
Equipped with all necessary protections for European standards, this charging station includes a residual current device to protect user against potential continuous current leakage coming from the vehicle (DC 6mA). Thanks to that, you can simply connect this charging station to your power grid while being compliant with safety rules. This smart charging solution also has overheating and overcurrent protections.
This enhanced charging solution allows user to set charging current. It can also monitor available power from your power grid and automatically adjust charging power so that main fuse is not operated with optional dynamic power control.
Designed for external use, this EV charging station takes advantage of a robust and solid conception. Its use has been greatly simplified so that it is convenient for users.
Type 2 plug is made for nomadic users who want to use charging cables usually delivered together with EVs or PHEVs that they carry with them.
This wallbox is universal. It is compatible with any EV or PHEV from any brand or manufacturer having Type 2 charging socket which is European standard.
In addition to that, this charging station is designed and manufactured within the European Union. It complies with all mandatory rules and standards that are essential for your safety.
|Plugs without locking system|
|Type 2 (European standard)|
|Charging power (per output)||from 1.4 kW to 7.4 kW|
|Start-up||Plug & charge|
|Charging mode||Mode 3|
|Selectable max. charging current||6A / 8A / 10A / 13A / 16A / 20A / 25A / 32A|
|Charging current selection||Manual|
Automated (Dynamic power control option)
|Protection rating||IP54 (rain resistant)|
|Shuts down in case of DC power leak||Yes (DC 6mA)|
|Shuts down in case of over-current||Yes (10kA circuit breaker)|
|Overheating handling||Yes (automated)|
|Ambient conditions of use|
|Temperature range||-30°C to +50°C|
|Average temperature for 24 hours||under 35°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|max. Humidity||95 %|
|max. Altitude||2000 m|
|Weight||~ 12 Kg|
|Size (HxWxD)||Box: 40 x 30 x 13 cm|
Front plate: 44 x 34 cm
|Elements reported||Charging status|
Errors from vehicle, environment, charger, etc.
|Power supply||Single-phase alternative current (AC)|
|Voltage range||180V to 270V (50/60Hz)|
|Origin||Made in EU|
Any plug-in hybrid (rechargeable) or electric vehicle having a Type 2 is able to charge on alternating current thanks to this charging station. Most vehicles can charge at 7.4 kW. You will find the list of compatible vehicles hereafter (not exhaustive):
- Plug-in hybride vehicles (rechargeable)
- Electric vehicles charging at 11 kW – [charging limited to 3.7 kW]
- Electric vehicles charging at 22 kW – [charging limited to 7.4 kW]
- Electric vehicles charging at 7.4 kW
- Audi Q4 35 e-tron, Audi e-tron GT, Audi e-tron Sportback
- Citroën ë-C4, Citroën ë-Jumper, Citroën ë-Jumpy, Citroën ë-SpaceTourer
- Dacia Spring
- Honda e
- Hyundai Ioniq electric, Hyundai Kona electric
- Kia e-Niro, Kia, e-Soul, Kia Soul EV
- MG4, MG ZS EV, MG Marvel R, MG5
- Nissan Ariya, Nissan Leaf, Nissan e-NV200
- Opel Corsa-e, Opel Mokka-e, Opel Vivaro-e, Opel Zafira-e Life
- Peugeot e-208, Peugeot e-2008, Peugeot e-Boxer, Peugeot e-Expert, Peugeot e-Traveller
- Porsche Taycan 4S, Porsche Taycan 4S Plus, Porsche Taycan Turbo, Porsche Taycan Turbo S
- Renault Twingo electric, Renault Megane electric, Renault Zoe
- Seat Mii electric
- Skoda CITIGOe iV, Skoda Enyaq iV 50
- Volkswagen e-up!, Volkswagen e-up! 2.0, Volkswagen ID.3 Pure, Volkswagen ID.4 (52 kWh)
- Find my vehicle
Lead time: Expect a couple days before shipping (custom-made product)
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Charging station for electric vehicles
Files to download after shipment of the charging station:
- User manual (in English)
- Quick installation guide (in English)
- Note: the wall holder for the Type 2 plug, shown on some of the pictures, is separately available here