This private charging station is made to charge any vehicle in Mode 3 at maximum 3.7kW. Benefit from your personal wallbox at home or at work in order to charge electric vehicles or plug-in hybrid vehicles.
Equipped with all necessary protections for European standards, this charging station includes a residual current device to protect user against potential continuous current leakage coming from the vehicle (DC 6mA). Thanks to that, you can simply connect this charging station to your power grid while being compliant with safety rules. This smart charging solution also has overheating and overcurrent protections.
This enhanced charging solution allows user to set charging current. It can also monitor available power from your power grid and automatically adjust charging power so that main fuse is not operated with optional dynamic power control.
Designed for external use, this EV charging station takes advantage of a robust and solid conception. Its use has been greatly simplified so that it is convenient for users.
Cable used is ultra resistant. Made in Germany, it is extremely lightweight and flexible, even at cold temperatures.
This wallbox is universal. It is compatible with any EV or PHEV from any brand or manufacturer having Type 2 charging socket which is European standard.
In addition to that, this charging station is designed and manufactured within the European Union. It complies with all mandatory rules and standards that are essential for your safety. This has been certified by TÜV.
|Cable with connector|
|Type 2 (European standard)|
[Also available with Type 1 connector]
|Charging power||from 1.4 kW to 3.7 kW|
|Start-up||Plug & charge|
|Charging mode||Mode 3|
|Selectable max. charging current||6A / 8A / 10A / 13A / 16A|
|Charging current selection||Manual|
Automated (Dynamic power control option)
|Protection rating||IP54 (rain resistant)|
|Shuts down in case of DC power leak||Yes (DC 6mA)|
|Shuts down in case of over-current||Yes (10kA circuit breaker)|
|Overheating handling||Yes (automated)|
|Ambiant conditions of use|
|Temperature range||-30°C to +50°C|
|Average temperature for 24 hours||under 35°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|max. Humidity||95 %|
|max. Altitude||2000 m|
|Premium quality||Lightweight and flexible|
|Length||Up to 20m on request|
|Enhanced resistance to||Organic aggressions (oil, dust, water, lubricants, etc.)|
Torsion, abrasion, corrosion, flames, UVs
|Weight (5m cable)||~ 5 Kg|
|Size (HxWxD)||Box: 30 x 15 x 9 cm|
Front plate: 34 x 19 cm
|Elements reported||Charging status|
Errors from vehicle, environment, charger, etc.
|Color (cable and connector)||Orange (or Black)|
|Power supply||Single-phase alternative current (AC)|
|Voltage range||180V to 270V (50/60Hz)|
|Origin||Made in EU|
Any plug-in hybrid (rechargeable) or electric vehicle having a Type 2 is able to charge on alternating current thanks to this charging station. Any vehicle can charge at 3.7 kW. You will find the list of compatible vehicles hereafter (not exhaustive):
- Plug-in hybride vehicles (rechargeable)
- Audi A3 TFSI e, Audi Q3 TFSI e
- BMW X1 xDrive25e, BMW X3 xDrive30e, BMW X5 xDrive40e
- Citroën C5 Aircross plug-in hybrid
- DS 7 Crossback E-Tense
- Ford Kuga plug-in hybrid
- Jeep Compass 4xe plug-in hybrid
- Mercedes Classe A 250 e, Mercedes GLA plug-in hybrid, Mercedes GLC plug-in hybrid
- Mini Countryman plug-in hybrid
- Peugeot 508 plug-in hybrid, Peugeot 3008 plug-in hybrid
- Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- Range Rover Evoque plug-in hybrid
- Renault Captur E-Tech plug-in hybrid, Renault Megane plug-in hybrid
- Volkswagen Golf GTE, Volkswagen Tiguan eHybrid
- Volvo XC40 plug-in hybrid, Volvo XC60 plug-in hybrid
- Electric vehicles charging at 7.4 kW – [charging limited to 3.7 kW]
- Electric vehicles charging at 11 kW – [charging limited to 3.7 kW]
- Electric vehicles charging at 22 kW – [charging limited to 3.7 kW]
- Find my vehicle
Lead time: Expect a couple days before shipping (custom-made product)
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Charging station for electric vehicles
- User manual (in English)
- Quick installation guide (in English)