This private charging station is made to charge any vehicle in Mode 3 at maximum 7.4kW. Benefit from your personal wallbox at home or at work in order to charge electric vehicles or plug-in hybrid vehicles.
Equipped with all necessary protections, this charging station includes a Type B residual current device (RCD). Thanks to that, you can simply connect this charging station to your power grid while being compliant with safety rules. This smart charging solution also has overheating and overcurrent protections.
This enhanced charging solution allows user to set charging current. It can also monitor available power from your power grid and automatically adjust charging power so that main fuse is not operated with optional dynamic power control.
Designed for external use, this EV charging station takes advantage of a robust and solid conception. Its use has been greatly simplified so that it is convenient for users.
This wallbox is universal. It is compatible with any EV or PHEV from any brand or manufacturer having Type 2 charging socket which is European standard.
In addition to that, this charging station is designed and manufactured within the European Union. It complies with all mandatory rules and standards that are essential for your safety. This has been certified by TÜV.
|Socket without locking system|
|Type 2 (European standard)|
[Also available with Type 1 connector]
|Charging power||from 1.4 kW to 7.4 kW|
|Start-up||Plug & charge|
|Charging mode||Mode 3|
|Selectable max. charging current||6A / 8A / 10A / 13A / 16A / 20A / 25A / 32A|
|Charging current selection||Manual|
Automated (Dynamic power control option)
|Type B residual circuit breaker (RCD)||Included and integrated|
|Protection rating||IP54 (rain resistant)|
|Ambiant temperature||-30°C to +50°C|
|Shuts down in case of power leak (AC and/or DC)||Yes (RCD)|
|Shuts down in case of overcurrent||Yes (10kA circuit breaker)|
|Overheating handling||Yes (automated)|
|Weight||~ 6 Kg|
|Size (HxWxD)||Box: 30 x 15 x 9 cm|
Front plate: 34 x 19 cm
|Elements reported||Charging status|
Errors from vehicle, environment, charger, etc.
|Power supply||Single-phase alternative current (AC)|
|Voltage range||180V to 270V (50/60Hz)|
|Origin||Made in EU|
This charging station is perfectly suitable for vehicles charging at up to 7.4 kW (single-phase). All other electric or plug-in vehicles having Type 2 charging connector are compatible:
- Audi e-tron, Audi e-tron Sportback
- BMW i3
- BYD e6
- Citroën ë-C4, Citroën ë-Jumpy, Citroën ë-SpaceTourer
- Dacia Spring
- DS DS3 Crossback E-Tense
- Honda e
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric, Hyundai Kona Electric
- Jaguar F-PACE Hybrid, Jaguar I-PACE
- Kia e-Niro, Kia Soul EV
- Land Rover Discovery Sport P300e hybride rechargeable, Land Rover Range Rover Evoque P300e hybride rechargeable, Land Rover Range Rover Sport 400e hybride rechargeable, Land Rover Range Rover Velar P400e hybride rechargeable
- Lexus UX 300e
- Mazda MX-30
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 250e Hybrid plug-in, Mercedes-Benz CLA 250e Shooting break Hybrid plug-in, Mercedes-Benz Class B 250 e Hybrid plug-in, Mercedes-Benz Class S Hybrid plug-in, Mercedes-Benz EQC, Mercedes-Benz eSprinter, Mercedes-Benz eVito, Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 e Hybrid plug-in, Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 de Hybrid plug-in
- Nissan Ariya, Nissan e-NV200 Evalia, Nissan Leaf
- Opel Ampera-e, Opel Corsa-e, Open Grandland X hybride rechargeable, Opel Mokka-e, Opel Vivaro-e, Opel Zafira-e Life
- Peugeot 3008 hybride rechargeable, Peugeot 508 hybride rechargeable, Peugeot e-2008, Peugeot e-208, Peugeot e-Boxer, Peugeot e-Expert, Peugeot e-Traveller
- Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
- Renault Kangoo Z.E. 33, Renault Twingo électrique, Renault Zoe Q210/R240, Renault Zoe Q90/R90
- Seat Mii electric
- Skoda CITIGOe iV, Skoda Enyaq 50 iV
- Smart EQ forfour, Smart EQ fortwo, Smart For-Two ED
- Volkswagen e-up! 2.0, Volkswagen ID.3 Pure, Volkswagen ID.4 Pure, Volkswagen ID.4 Pure Performance
- Volvo XC40 Recharge
- and many others
Scope of delivery: 1 charging station